alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, October 31, 2005

comment to Celia

First, I will say that I am very glad I finally got my scarf. However, having hosted a secret pal exchange in blogland, and several other swaps, exchanges, etc for the past six years, I'm very well aware of how it works. I just have bad swap luck, and always seem to draw the late-showers or no-goers.

I'm just happy I have my scarf. It came in today's mail and is beautiful.

Thanks for your comment on my blog, and sorry that this reply has to go on my blog but there is no email address to reply to.

FaerieLady posted at 2:29 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

I am so excited to hear you got your scarf! :-) Maybe your swap luck is turning. Did I tell you that my block was lost in the mail from a swap, then they graciously made me another one, and now THAT one is in never, never land. LOL

By Blogger Rissa, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment