alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Picture Heavy Update

See.... I do knit!

First, DT's completed hat and scarf. All that I have left to do is block the scarf and knit the fingerless mittens. The hat only looks small because of the angle. Believe me, it's not.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After that... two sweater kits. An aran sweater for a friend of DT's who has a son that's about 6 months old... I'm going to knit the 18-24 month size. D's sweater kit, I haven't taken a photo of. Different pattern, and in purple yarn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Three new fibers to spin... I've had them a couple weeks, but haven't blogged them. These were the last of my self-indulgent fiber purchases.

First, the Cordovan Silk and Wool blend
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Thespian Silk and Wool blend
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and lastly, but not leastly, the Faerie Wings corriedale and merino blend, with angelina :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These should keep me busy for a while, shouldn't they?

Just for good measure... a new photo of D :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and Merlin in the window:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

FaerieLady posted at 9:54 AM

0 Speak to the Faerie Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment