alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, October 24, 2005

Present(s) from Mom...

This week is a holy week for my Dad's religion, and part of it includes the exchange of gifts to close (i.e. immediate) family members. Wanna know what my gift was this year?

See it and weep my friends...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Grafton Fibers batts! 4 of the green in the back, 2 of the blue/purple on the right, 1 that's kinda not pictured well (it's shades of orange and brown, gorgeous!) and 1 that's shades of black, white, and grey.

My parents know me toooooo well...

FaerieLady posted at 8:51 PM

4 Speak to the Faerie Queen

4 Comments:

DEVINE!!!!!!!!!


WOW.

By Blogger Danielle, at 12:17 AM  

Wowsa! Now THAT'S a gift.

By Blogger Norma, at 6:35 AM  

omg. beautifully dyed fibery goodness! I doubt my parents would have any idea how to buy something like that for me.

By Blogger Lori, at 10:14 AM  

Now that is just plain awesome!!!!!

By Blogger Jenger, at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment