alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, November 21, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

In case I don't see y'all around or talk much between now and then, happy Thanksgiving to all the U.S. peeps out there celebrating it. My own family's Thanksgiving won't be until Saturday, when all the various families members can actually be there, including my sister who's driving up from Texas.

Another happy Thanksgiving present that's all mine... My divorce was finalized today in the District Court of Oklahoma County by the Judge! I am SINGLE! Woot!

I got my new drivers' license on my way home. Tomorrow, I go to the bank. Wednesday, I go to the Social Security Administration and start faxing to different places with my reclaimed last name.

I'm so excited and happy and hyper...

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 9:18 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Thanksgiving is a nice time for change, I feel, because it reminds us of what really matters. Eh, so it may be a prelude to the "I want I want" holidays, but done well, Thanksgiving is the start of a time of change, grace, and love.

(That and you do your Xmas shopping early ;) Better for sanity. )

By Blogger Freecia, at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment