alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I got it!

Mercury retrograde be damned (knock on wood), I got the apartment! Signed the lease today. YAY!

The electric has been transferred to my name, which is gonna hurt when I pay the deposit... never had the electric in my name before, and it's gonna cost $135 just for deposit. Ouch! But that's ok, I have it. Barely, but I have it. *sigh*

The phone and internet people are going to get back with me this week to schedule the appointments... the orders are in and being processed. Again, more "ouch" factor because of the deposits. *sigh* I'll make it, I have to. It'll be ok.

*hugs* to everyone for their good wishes... and much love.

FaerieLady posted at 2:29 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

I am thrilled for you!!! YEAH KAE, boo on deposits but still YEAH to the new apartment :)

By Blogger Stinkerbell, at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment