alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, November 27, 2005

See, I *do* knit!

The fingerless mitts for the friend of mine (marine reservist) who's gonna be leaving for Iraq soon are done... Actually got him to model them last night. Of course, I won't tell you the hilarity of the posing... lets just say that he was being an absolute goof about it, especially after I explained exactly *why* I wanted to take a picture of my finished object *before* the finished object(s) made their way across the pond and into the sandbox... LOL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They fit perfectly, and he is very happy with them. That's what counted.

Now, I do spin too. I even have stuff on the bobbin of Vanyel, my Louet. However, Merlin has since settled in and decided to "groom" a little bit of GCNI. Isn't he a cutie??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Couldn't figure out how to fix his glaring eyes... I guess I should learn, hmm?

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 8:59 AM

3 Speak to the Faerie Queen

3 Comments:

They look great on him...even if he was being a difficult model. :-) I wish him well on his tour.

By Blogger Rissa, at 1:44 PM  

nice mitts...Merlin is such a helper!

By Blogger Danielle, at 4:26 PM  

The fingerless gloves look great...may I ask where you got the pattern? I've been looking for some that would fit me and those look perfect! I wish him well over there, and a safe return home to his friends and family.

By Blogger Jerry, at 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment