alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sorry Guys

Haven't been around much to blog. I'm usually not the type to apologize for not posting, but sometimes things get weird and wild, and I haven't been thinking about blogging, much less actually doing it!

Shit hit the fan last week, Thursday to be exact, and I no longer live at Steve's. Believe me, it's the best for all involved. The good news is we are still going to do the no fault no contest divorce, and after I take D to school this morning I'm going to file the paperwork. Hopefully all goes well today and tomorrow I'll get the copy of the petition to him, along with the waiver of process and response papers. Those should be notorized tomorrow, and the title to the car signed over to me. That will leave only the 10 day wait before the finalization.

This has seriously affected my knitting time! I'm in the middle of the second lace sock, I need to cast on another pair which means I *have* to finish these (I need the needles, can't afford to go out and buy another set of birch 1s). I need to cast on and knit a project for my ex's stepbrother James before he's deployed to Iraq in December (yes, the sandbox is claiming another of my good friends, damnit), I need to mail out some stuff to Iraq to DT that I've knitted along with his snacks, etc etc.

Things just seem to be piling up with no end in sight.

I did enroll in my classes for next semester. Two online "distance" courses through Rose State, and two in class evening courses, for a total of 12 credit hours. Online courses are Health and Wellness and Personality Theory, and the in person classes are College Algebra and Human Physiology with lab. I enrolled in evening courses because I plan to be working and need my days free for a job. Thank goodness for my parents; they have offered to pick D up from daycare and watch her until I get home from class. One evening class is Monday/Wednesday, one is Tuesday/Thursday. It's gonna be tough, but things will work out. They always do.

I'm going to finish getting D ready for school... More later.

FaerieLady posted at 5:55 AM

4 Speak to the Faerie Queen

4 Comments:

Holy cow, Kae, your plate is full! I hope it all works out. I'm glad you're optimistic...that always helps. I'll be thinking about you.

By Blogger Norma, at 8:05 AM  

hon I am so sorry to hear that things went on a ripper.

if there is anything you need you let me know!

By Blogger Stinkerbell, at 9:23 AM  

Ten days, is that in OK? I can't believe it. Use to be 6 months here in CA, not sure what it is now.

Like you said, all will work out. You're a strong person Kae and you have a lot of friends here for you and D.

Tootles~

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 AM  

Busy busy Kae.

The classes sound good. DO you get a winter break soon?

D

By Blogger Danielle, at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment