alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, December 26, 2005

Gah!

So I went surfing through the last of the boxes that were still unpacked... two in my bedroom, one large blue rubbermaid type box that was behind the table in the dining area. What I found shocked me.

In the blue tote, there was just notebooks and folders and binders, all either that I had picked up on sale during school supply shopping, or leftover from previous semesters. No biggie... I emptied the papers out of the binders, and put them all away.

The two boxes in my room? Yeah. Talk about embarassing!

Ten, count 'em, *10* WIPs. WIPs that will never, ever get done. Sing the song with me... "Rippity do dah, rippity ay!"

*cough cough* I think I need to revert back to my one project at a time rule. That is, after I find the missing sock (it's at the foot, and the other sock is already done) and finish the jaywalkers socks for me and the fingerless mitts that are a birthday present...

Why do I not foresee this happening? Probably because I'm foolishly considering casting on for a child's cardigan... a cabled cardigan. With what time do I believe I'm going to have to knit this?? Yeah. That's what I thought!

FaerieLady posted at 2:06 PM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

Oh a child's cable cardigan....:-) I can be an evil enabler. I say get your WIPS down to half and then start the cable cardigan for the kid. :-)

By Blogger Jerry, at 5:30 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Orris, at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment