alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me :-)

Even though I declared a boycott on my birthday, I've actually had a pretty good one. Well, between the visits to the bathroom to puke :-) Yes, FaerieLady caught a stomach virus that has been making the rounds at work, and spent half of my day throwing up. However, I went to work anyway because my supervisor wasn't there (she was out sick) and I knew that they couldn't afford to be short two sets of hands.

So I went to work :-).

After work, I cam home, sat around for a little bit, and a friend of mine arrived and gave me a present. I got a beautiful pendant for my necklace and it was so touching that the cold, cynical FaerieLady *might* have shed a tear or two... I won't tell if you won't!

I also got a bunch of e-cards and happy birthday wishes, and to each and every one of you... Thanks! They really made my day :-)

FaerieLady posted at 7:25 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Hope you're feeling better. That sounds awful. I'll raise my glass and toast to your birthday! :-) Get some rest and be well!

By Blogger Jerry, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment