alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Thursday, December 15, 2005

News Flash...

Just for the record and whether you agree with me or not, I, the FaerieLady has decided to cancel my birthday this year due to the lack of my own personal interest in it.

No amount of denials and/or other negations will change my mind.

It completely sucks that this year my birthday falls on the Wednesday between Christmas weekend and New Year's weekend. Because of the fact the FaerieLady also has to *work* on said day-of-birth, all birthday celebrations and/or other inflictions of birthday cheer should be appropriately stifled. *smile*

Oh, and for the Benevolent Dictator... I loves ya, and you are NOT allowed to beat the crap out of me with a ratty skein!

Laters....

FaerieLady posted at 4:57 PM

2 Speak to the Faerie Queen

2 Comments:

That's ok...we'll just celebrate it in January when I'm there. :P

By Anonymous KnitSteph, at 5:01 PM  

Good idea, Steph - I'll just make her wait for her present that came today...

By Anonymous Aubrey, aka The Benevolent Dictator, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment