alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Monday, December 12, 2005

One Step Forward...

and I forget how many I've taken back.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was three steps behind other people. The world seemed to be passing me by in super slow-mo, and I felt like my shoes were coated in rubber cement.

In the mornings, I wake up nauseaus... but by afternoon I'm ravenous. I've gained five pounds in the past week, with no explanation as how the fat actually acquired a hold on any part of my body, considering the activity I've been engaging in (such as... up and down the stairs to and from my apartment, usually at least twice a day, and some days like today up to 5), walks around the complex, walking around campus, and my general failure to eat a proper meal at any given time during the day. I've drank less soda and coffee recently than I have in over a year. Believe me, I know I'm not pregnant. I just feel like I've been beat just a shade short of unconscious on a daily basis.

Maybe my body thinks I'm overworked and undernourished, so when I do eat it pack those calories back to my ass and thighs in it's desperate attempt to make sure I don't starve to death.

Whatever it is, it needs to stop. Those five pounds, which I'm sure most people are saying "what? a measly five pounds?", profoundly affects my ability to function. Instead of a vital force to be reckoned with, I become a snarling, snappish sleepy bitch-monster intent only on smacking the shit out of those who get too close to me.

Well. At least I've been knitting. The marine's hat, I'm sure I've already mentioned... that's done. D's hat is on the needles. A secret project, a stole, was cast on last night. I know that the person who it is intended for does not read my blog, but I have no intention of telling said person it's from me. See, if this person finds out that I'm the one that knit it, they'd feel obligated to give me something in return.

Damn, now D is trying to get sick on me. Time to go. Laters.

FaerieLady posted at 3:26 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Muscle packs on weight ;)

By Blogger Freecia, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment