alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, December 25, 2005

The reason for the season...

gets lost when it comes to me.

Oops, that was my outloud voice. *smile*

Anyway, to those that celebrate any holiday that falls in this particular season, happy holiday of your choice. To those that don't, that's perfectly fine too... considering that I don't either. Maybe next year.

So there's this mittenette sitting on my printer that needs to be finished. There's a cuff and half a leg on the jaywalker socks that needs to be worked on. Or how about any of the other "numerous" projects, such as the lace scarf that did not get done in time? Ehhh. *shrug*. I'm not feeling particularly motivated.

Bah humbug. *smile* That expression seems to fit my day... right now, all I really want to do is take a nap. Actually, that sounds like a good idea. I might have to go do that. LOL

Laters...

FaerieLady posted at 3:54 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

I had a little of that bah humbug feeling this year, too. I didn't put a whole lot of energy into preparing for anything until the last minutes. Just not feeling in the spirit, I guess.

By Blogger Kate West, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment