alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, January 08, 2006

One more SP Thing

Ok, first off... I did get my SP7 match today and I'm very excited! However, I did notice something.

The hostess who sent me the email used my "real" first name. I listed my nickname next to my first name, and that's the only name I answer to. The only people who call me by my real first name I can list on the fingers of one hand, and they are related to me. They are the only ones I allow to call me by that.

I hate my first name. I can't stand it, it drives me batshit. Therefore, not even my SISTERS call me by my first name, they call me by my nickname. Please, please, for the love of whatever Dieties you hold dear, *please* don't call me by my first name. That soooo sets my teeth on edge.

Maybe one day I'll make my nickname legal. Until then, I just prefer to pretend that my legal first name doesn't exist ;-).

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 5:35 PM

1 Speak to the Faerie Queen

1 Comments:

Well, now you've got me wicked curious......;-)

By Blogger Norma, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment