alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">
FaerieLady Knits

Sunday, February 05, 2006

The promised pic

The merino/silk blend that I spun... here's the pic

Image hosting by Photobucket

Specs... approximately 500 yards of two ply light worsted weight. Thinkin' good ol' Clapotis would look great in this. I might fall victim, a year after the fact, and knit myself one. I think it will show off the beautiful color and shine of this handspun.

Laters!

FaerieLady posted at 8:18 PM

4 Speak to the Faerie Queen

4 Comments:

I second that!

By Blogger Danielle, at 11:39 PM  

That is a GORGEOUS colour! Have it at!! It should turn out beautiful!

By Blogger Jerry, at 11:46 AM  

It really is beautiful Kae! :-)

By Blogger Rissa, at 6:57 PM  

it would be perfect fo the olympics

By Blogger Katie, at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment